The company LA FUGUE, SAS with a capital of 39,000 euros, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 322 749 904, whose head office is located at 32, rue Washington – 75008 PARIS, a French tour operator and travel agency specialising in the design of cultural and musical trips and events to several countries in the world, wishes to inform you of the measures implemented to protect your personal data and your privacy in accordance with the legislation in force and more particularly with the provisions of the law of 6 January 1978 known as “Informatique et Libertés” (Data Protection Act) as amended, the European Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as well as the recommendations issued by the CNIL (hereinafter referred to as “the Legislation in force”).
In accordance with the legislation in force, you have the right to access, oppose, rectify, delete and limit the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to define directives concerning the fate of your personal data after your death. These rights can be exercised by post to the following address La Fugue – Service protection des données, 32 Rue Washington, 75008 Paris France, enclosing a copy of your identity card (which will not be kept by La Fugue and may either be destroyed or returned to you at your convenience). You have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you consider that we are not complying with the applicable regulations on personal data.
As the person responsible for processing your personal data, La Fugue wishes to respond to your concerns regarding the protection of the data that you send us by all means of communication and during exchanges and interactions with you. This includes browsing and using our websites published and operated by La Fugue (and Artrotters), exchanges during telephone calls, exchanges by e-mail or post, exchanges during meetings with our advisers in the agency (hereinafter referred to as “the communication channels”) and all the commercial and contractual documents (reply coupon, registration form, etc.) that you send to us with a view to offering you our products and services.
1) Personal data transmitted to La Fugue.
a) Data relating to your personal information
This is information, of a private or professional nature, which enables you to be identified directly or indirectly as a natural person and which you have voluntarily communicated to La Fugue via the various communication channels and commercial and contractual documents. This information is essential for the design, implementation, follow-up and assistance of your trip or event (such as your surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, date of birth, etc.). ).
We inform you that the information requested by La Fugue on the commercial and contractual documents is strictly necessary for the performance of the service requested.
For any contact on your part, by telephone, e-mail, post or in the branch, your advisor will give you the essential information he or she needs.
b) Data relating to personal information of third parties
When requesting a quotation and subsequently registering, you have the possibility of entering the contact details of one or more other people (other participants in the trip or people who have taken part in a gift list or for other events (union, birthday), person to be contacted in the event of an emergency, etc.).
In this case, the data of the other persons indicated will only be used by La Fugue for the purpose of processing a request for a quote and subsequently a registration. If La Fugue wishes to use the data of other persons for a purpose other than those mentioned above, La Fugue will first seek their consent.
Therefore, you guarantee La Fugue that the other persons whose data you communicate are informed of this transmission and accept it.
La Fugue will inform the persons whose personal data it has collected indirectly, of their rights under this policy, when it first communicates to other persons by email and includes all the information useful for the organisation of their trip or event.
The various Communication Channels are, in principle, not intended for use by minors without the permission of their parents or legal guardians. A minor of at least 15 years of age may request a quote for the organisation of a trip and provide the personal data necessary for this purpose. La Fugue will endeavour to verify the age of the minor on the basis of the information provided and the technological means available. Under no circumstances may the minor finalise, validate and pay for the trip without the consent of the holder of parental authority.
The Fugue shall make reasonable efforts to verify that consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental authority over the minor, taking into account the technological means available.
d) Sensitive data
La Fugue may collect data of a particular category, known as sensitive data within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD and article 8 of the French Data Protection Act, such as health data (disability, allergy or particular conditions) and indirectly to know the religion, beliefs or personal convictions of the persons concerned, although this collection is never direct and is only done by deduction (in the case of diet). This data is only collected with the consent of the holder and exclusively for the purposes of organising the transport and/or travel of the person concerned. It will not be used in any other way and will only be kept for the time strictly necessary for the service requested.
2) Data relating to your navigation on the Site (cookies)
When you browse the La Fugue website, temporary cookies may be stored on your computer.
a) What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that enables La Fugue to identify the device in which it is stored for the duration of the cookie’s validity or storage.
While you are browsing the Website, La Fugue may store one or more “cookies” in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your device (computer, tablet or smartphone) via the internet browser you are using and depending on the settings you have selected on your browser with regard to cookies.
This information includes:
• The type of internet browser you are using;
• The type of operating system and device you use to access the service;
• The domain name of your internet service provider ;
• The web page you came from;
• The country of residence and your language ;
• The pages and options you visit and access on our Sites.
Cookies do not generate or transmit computer viruses that could infect your device, they are only readable and recognisable by the sender.
You can change your cookie settings at any time. Below you will find information about cookies and the different ways to manage the cookie settings on your browser.
The period of validity of the consent to the deposit of Cookies is 13 months for analytical cookies, 6 months for other cookies and 25 months for information collected through cookies. At the end of this period, we will ask for your consent again.
If you refuse the cookies, your choice will be stored for six months. After six months, you will be asked to make a new decision.
If you would like to know more about cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés at the following address: www.cnil.fr, section “Cookies: the tools to control them”.
b) Cookies on the Site
La Fugue may use the following types of cookies (see banner at bottom of page):
Cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site (display, display optimisation, language preference, etc.). They are activated by default. They are essential for the proper functioning of the site. Refusing to accept them could lead to a slowdown and/or malfunctioning of the site, which is why they are activated by default.
• Cookies for audience measurement (statistical cookies). They are deactivated by default. By analysing the way you use the Site, La Fugue can offer you better navigation in order to respond appropriately to your expectations and also identify any problems you may encounter in order to provide rapid solutions.
You have the option of simply objecting to cookies via the procedures detailed in c) below.
c) Your choices regarding cookies
On the La Fugue website, you have the possibility of accepting, refusing by category or globally the cookies present (with the exception of functionality cookies) thanks to the cookie control tool made available to you and which appears during your navigation. This tool allows you to have more information on cookies by category and to consult our confidentiality policy.
La Fugue informs you that deactivating the functionality cookies may prevent you from consulting the site. In this respect, La Fugue cannot be held responsible for any impairment of our services linked to the settings you have chosen.
Each internet browser has different ways of configuring how cookies are managed. In general, they are described in the help menu of each browser. If you are using a different type or version of browser from those listed below, please consult the “Help” menu of your browser.
You are using Safari 5.0 (on a computer):
1. Choose Safari > Preferences and then click on ‘Security’;
2. In the “Accept cookies” section, indicate if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites; for an explanation of the options available to you, click the help button “? ». If you have set Safari to block cookies all the time, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting “Always”. When you are finished with the page in question, disable cookies again and delete the cookies from the page.
For more information, please visit:
You use Safari on iOS (tablets and smartphones):
1. Open the “Settings” application and choose “Safari”;
2. In the “Privacy” section go to “Accept Cookies”;
3. Define your privacy settings.
For more information, please visit:
You use Google Chrome :
1. Choose the “Settings” menu;
2. Click on “Show advanced settings” and go to the “Privacy” section;
3. Click on “Content Settings”;
4. Select “Block cookies and data from third party sites” to block cookies.
For more information, please visit:
You are using Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on “Menu” and then “Options”;
2. Select the “Privacy” icon;
3. In the History area, for the “Retention rules” option, select “use custom settings for history”;
4. Check the ‘Accept cookies’ box to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable them. If you are having difficulties with cookies, please ensure that the ‘Accept third party cookies’ option is not set to ‘Never’.
5. Choose how long you want your cookies to last by selecting one of the 3 options (a), (b) or (c) below:
(a) “expire”: Each cookie will be deleted on its expiry date, which is set by the cookie issuing site.
(b) “Closing Firefox”: Cookies stored on your computer will be deleted when you close the Firefox browser window.
(c) “Ask me each time”: a warning will be displayed each time a website wants to save a cookie, asking you whether you agree to the saving or not.
6. Click OK to close the “Options” window and confirm your choices.
For more information, please visit:
You are using Internet Explorer 8.0 and above:
1. Go to the ‘Tools’ menu and select ‘Internet Options’;
2. Click on the “Privacy” tab;
3. Select the desired privacy level using the slider: up to “Block all cookies” to block all cookies, or down to “Accept all cookies” to accept all cookies.
For more information, please visit:
You use Opera :
1. Go to the ‘File’ menu and select ‘Preferences’;
2. Click on the “Privacy” icon;
3. Define the privacy settings you wish to apply.
You use Android :
1. Tap on the top right button ;
2. Select “Settings” and then “Privacy and Security”;
3. Define the privacy settings you wish to apply.
You are using Dolphin on Android:
1. Go to the menu and select ‘More’ and then ‘Settings’;
2. Select ‘Privacy’ and then ‘Security’;
3. Define the privacy settings you wish to apply in the “Cookies” menu.
3) For what purposes is your data collected?
a) Responding to your requests
When you contact La Fugue via the various Communication Channels mentioned above, your personal data may be collected for the following purposes
– To carry out the requests you have made through the communication channels (booking with our partners, drawing up your sales contract, following up on the completion of your trip, following up on any requests you may have made in relation to your trip, including after your return from your trip, in accordance with the legal limitation periods, etc.); – To send out newsletters (by e-mail or post) and any other documentation (particularly brochures) that you have requested;
– To answer your questions;
– To inform you of new trips or similar services that may be of interest to you;
– More generally, to comply with La Fugue’s legal, regulatory, accounting and tax obligations;
– To ensure the quality of our services by dealing with your requests and complaints in relation to the trip;
– To manage and improve our products, services and daily operations;
– Contact and interact with you;
– Get the products and services you want
– Share personal data with service providers including airlines, hotels and transport companies where this is strictly necessary for the organisation of your service. We also work with carefully selected subcontractors who perform certain functions on our behalf. These companies handle, for example, IT services, data storage and compilation, and payment processing.
We may also need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; this includes providing personal data to third parties to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk.
Where we share personal data with other organisations, we require them to keep the data secure and not to use it for their own commercial purposes. We only share personal data that is strictly necessary to enable our service providers and distribution partners to provide their services to you/us.
b) Making statistics
In order to improve our services, personal data collected by La Fugue may also be used for the following purposes
– The carrying out of statistical calculations, in particular concerning the number of visits to the Website if you accept audience measurement cookies;
– The carrying out of surveys and polls for which you are explicitly asked;
– The carrying out of studies and research in order to improve your experience with La Fugue for which you may be asked
c) Solicit you for marketing purposes
Your data may also be used for commercial purposes:
Communication of information relating to La Fugue and its partners: news, products and services, commercial prospecting and personalised offers.
4) How and for how long?
a) Securing your data
As the person responsible for processing your personal data, La Fugue implements all the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the protection of your personal data: access control, back-ups, traceability, security of premises, protection measures, verification of service providers and subcontractors, encryption. Furthermore, La Fugue ensures that the amount of data processed is limited to that which is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
b) How long your data is kept
We store this information for a period of time that is proportionate to the purpose for which we are processing it and in any event for as long as is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. Data is kept for no longer than is necessary for the following purposes:
Newsletter: your data will be kept for as long as you have not unsubscribed. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided when the newsletter is sent.
Brochures and newsletters: at your request, we send you brochures and newsletters by post. You may request that we stop sending them at any time by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to La Fugue – 32 rue Washington 75008 Paris. In both cases, please specify the subject of the request: “request to stop sending brochures and newsletters”.
Request for a quote, travel services or events, registration and provision of services: the data required to process your request will be kept for the time required to draw up a quote or a contract, then for the duration of your trip in accordance with applicable legislation and in any event for the time required to meet a legal or regulatory obligation. As an indication, customer identification data will be kept for a period of three years from the last contact, contractual data (numerical) as well as data relating to the management of orders, the management of invoicing and customer accounting are kept for a period of ten years. Credit card data is not kept by La Fugue and is processed securely by our service provider, Verifone, in strict compliance with the regulations in force.
In any event, if you do not contact us for a period of three years, your personal data will be deleted or anonymised (an irreversible process that does not allow the data owner to be re-identified).
Statistics: if you have accepted the use of analytical cookies, your data will be kept for a maximum of 25 months after collection.
5) For which recipients?
a) The Fugue and its partners
We would like to inform you that in order to enable the performance of the purposes mentioned in point 3 above, your data may be stored, processed and transferred to La Fugue’s suppliers, in particular to booked service providers (hoteliers, transporters, etc.) or subcontractors (IT, hosting, email distribution, online payment provider, etc.), who may be located outside the European Union.
We may transfer your personal data (surname, first name, passport number, travel details, etc.) to recipients who may be located in countries other than your country of residence, particularly outside the European Union.
These transfers are carried out to offer you our services, to manage your reservation, to organise your service, more generally for the proper execution of your request or because our partners operate from different countries. The laws of the countries to which we transfer your personal data may not offer the same level of protection.
Your data will be communicated to third parties based outside the European Union if there is an adequate level of protection certified by an adequacy decision of the European Commission or subject to appropriate safeguards provided for by the regulations or one of the following conditions if you have expressly consented to it after being informed of the risks that this transfer could entail for you or if the transfer is necessary for the performance of your contract (transmission of your data in the country or countries of destination or through which you are transiting) or if their transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded in your interest or if their transfer is necessary for important reasons of public interest or if their transfer is necessary for the exercise or defence of legal claims, or if the transfer is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of other persons, where the data subject is physically or legally incapable of giving consent, or if the transfer is made from a register intended to provide information to the public and open to consultation by the public at large or by any person who can show a legitimate interest. Thus, if these transfers are necessary for the provision of the services purchased, La Fugue undertakes to give priority to choosing partners with whom it has established a data protection agreement, in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
In addition, we may be required, if required by applicable law, to transfer your personal data, including your identification or travel data, to public or governmental authorities in countries included in your itinerary and located outside the European Union.
Our service providers and subcontractors undertake to use your personal data only to carry out certain tasks that are essential for the purposes mentioned in point 3 above, in strict compliance with your rights in terms of personal data protection and in accordance with the Legislation in force.
La Fugue will not transfer or sell your personal data to third parties. We do not pass on any personal data to agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
If the law, an authority (e.g. the tax authorities or the CNIL) or a judge forces La Fugue to communicate personal data concerning you, La Fugue undertakes, as far as possible, to inform you of this (unless La Fugue is not authorised to do so, in particular in view of any legal or judicial obligations it may have).
6) How do the links on the Sites to other sites affect me?
We may from time to time place links on our Site to other websites and applications operated by third parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and are intended to add value to your visit. However, by including these links, we have no control over these websites and applications, which are independent from La Fugue and have privacy policies separate from La Fugue. When you leave our Site, please be aware that our policies no longer apply. Accordingly, we will not be responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness, availability, reliability of information, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in third-party websites and applications linked to our Site. We strongly encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites and applications before using them.